Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A little chapter of my life

There is so many things in life that we wish to accomplish and yet not everyone manage to do it all when we are capable of. Journey to the Mount Kinabalu, at least for me, an indication of another beginning of me doing something that I really want and love to. Sometimes, things go better when you least expected it.

I love Mother Nature more than I could think of, even though I grown up in a kampung (small village). I was once being told that I don't appreciate the nature because I'm with the nature. 'Mr. Know it all', that's who you think I am, but I'm who I think I am. I appreciate your thoughts and critics, but after all, who are you to judge me. I don't have to show you my love towards anything, while maybe people these days only see what they want to see, and only believe what they want to believe.

To put it another way round, someone may post whatever he/she likes on Facebook, but that's only part of his/her life. It's too bad that majority of the people would judge him according to those posts, as in it's a whole life of him/her. Come on people, everyone of us has the right and freedom to share and not to, why must I being who you want me to be, rather than who I am?! You can direct me to take picture of this and that which I have no interest to but for your favour, maybe mine as well because I might learn, but  please not with your judgemental words of "Oh God, you people have no sense at all..." sort of. Remember that if everyone has the same interest, same sense and same set of mind, then what's the point of you keep telling the world that you are you, and me is me?

...well...can't stop wondering why am I wasting so much time on those negative thoughts and actions when the world out there is just so worth of my life, the worst thing is I realized it and did nothing to change.

The truth is, I'm a very simple person. Any sight of the nature is breathtaking enough to overwhelm my senses. Yes, any sight of it, I'm just so easily being satisfied. Or I should say that, the Mother Nature is just so incredible, every part of it is perfect in its own sense and everything is again perfectly inter-related. Oh man, now I miss the time I was studying Biology in the Secondary School and Form 6...well, not just now, I always do. It benefits me, throughout my whole life I dare to say.

If you think that I'm having a sudden fancy towards the nature because of the trip to the Mount Kinabalu, then I'll prove you wrong. This trip is, after all a platform for me to express myself once and again. Love doesn't just grow or lapsed.

Hopefully, the day that I have to choose between the nature and the developed will never come (in fact it's happenning everyday around me). To a certain extent, I admit that I need them both. Worst comes to worst, I'll die with the nature. But then, who am I to make the decision? At the end of the day, it's all about natural selection.


Last but not least, I'm grateful towards EVERYONE that I have met during this trip, which is too many of them to name of. Without your presences and helping hands, I'm no way here. Thank you, from me whole-heartedly.

No comments: