Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Chai Hong

Pretty sure that I must had done a lot of good things in my past life so that the good karma thingy is here for me no matter how negative I'm ( Or, most probably that my parents 'transfered' theirs to me, yes, MUST BE ! ).

I feel good when people treat me well, but at the same times I feel guilty and shameful, as I don't think that I deserve that much. Somehow I'm just too selfish to be good.

Keep reminding myself to appreciate what I have and never take all these for granted. Instead, I'm gonna put some efforts with everyone around me, it's never too late to improve I believe.

I'm a nobody, with limited capability and time, but I still hoping that what I'm doing benefits you one day. After all, I never doubt about us being here for each other, for a reason.

So, a big thank you to you for being here for me, yes, you, you, you and you. I love you.

By the way, wish myself Happy Birthday ! Hopefully this is not just an older me, but a more mature and well-rounded me =)


*PaPa, borrowed your birthday cake yea ;D


p/s: My biggest wishes is of course for PaPa & MaMa,
        wish you stay HEALTHY & HAPPY always!
       For you & I, DREAMS COME TRUE !
 
 

No comments: