Saturday, July 5, 2008

The never ending affair-family

My life is seem to be meaningless recently.
Nobody is talking with me at home and the only one who I can share my ideas with is just my lovely desktop. People said that family members are the closest one to oneself, I never thought so before, that is because my friends know more about me than my family members do in my life. I know that I should not be so but in reality I am sharing everything with my friends but not the f.members due to certain communication gap between us.

Honestly, I am getting no communication or even eye contact with my mom at all for about one month even now too. We had quarreled before and I had found no way to talk with her after that. Or no, I should say that both of us found no way to chat.

At school, I seem to be a talkative person. Yet, no one even knew that the time I am talking more was the time I used to 'covering' myself. I wish others can know about my problems but somehow I repulse it. ''No one could really think on my point'', I told myself. Right, everyone is busy with themselves so no one is going to bother about you, they may listen to you but they are not going to help you to solve the problems, that is only you(myself) to face its. So how......
Anyway, the only thing I should do now is to concentrate in my study without any interruption with the family affairs.

p/s: Mom, actually I am really suffering that I could not even talk a world with you. I need your love, your care, or even just a sight from you. Stubborn shouldn't be the stumbling-block which destroying our relationship. ''I love you, mom"

God, empowering me with extra power please, I am desperate-ing... !

2 comments:

WX said...

hope everything goes well~~!!good luck.I've added u in my blogroll,will u mind?

Chai HonG said...

it's ok, that's just a transitional stage, everything is turning fine here, thanks for your concern. And, also thank you for adding me in your blogroll.