Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Late-comer

There was a point where I had never realized that people like me deserve a dream. The genes of  procrastination is in me and I am never serious about executing a change.

I was not thinking of doing something when I had all the resources with me, not that I did not want to, but I never know that I had the chance to until it was too late for me to realize.

The calendar on the wall is fulled with remarks, time and resources are now the enemies. While I am blaming on the timing, shall I convinced myself that what happened to me is always the best for the moment? Shall I then wait and go with the flow? Must a late-comer accept the punishment when he has never meant to be? If thing happens when it has to be, does it mean that it is going to happen regardless of whatever incident in the middle of it?

If this is the case, why can't you just grant us with whatever we are going to get in the end? Of course you can, but I will then never appreciate what happiness is when I have never taste the contrary. While, if 'happiness' is the only thing in my life, I guess I will be bored to death. Yes, I am always self-contradictory, isn't life so too?

Isn't it funny that after you have gone round and round and reached some point, then only you realized that you can actually go from here to the point straightly if you have known and planned something earlier on, which you should have to. Yeah, only if you know it earlier which you wish you did. Forgiven or not, there is now no way back, moving forward is the only choice that you are left with. And, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

I'm moving, but left, or right now?



Whatever it is, I shall always take mom's advice of saving for the rainy day, and then only I have the discretion.


No comments: