Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just nonsense

There was once, someone was quering and doubting about the purpose of writing blog. She is in a view that blogging is kind of showing off behaviour, close to psycho because a blogger can't wait to 'display' his/her life to the whole world, using her words, the blogger is begging for love from the reader though the wrting. This could be true, to a certain extent, everyone has a personal reason of blogging which offences no one, but I was pretty upset of receiving it directly from her mouth. However, ''Don't know so don't love'' applies. so no blame on her part.

This is true,a peach lover will never understand someone with serious-peach-phobia*; a non-diary keeper will not understand the reason of us keeping diary; and someone who do not love adventurous activities would never understand why are there so many rock-climbers, hikers, sky-divers etc.. A common question would usually be : ''Why do I spend to suffer myself?'' While for some, it could be all about the adrenaline. Likewise, and no offense, I can never understand people who keep posting on facebook about their activities, when I say activities I mean every single part of the activity. Is this kind of showing off to the world that you are doing something or are you simply making fun of the device? It could be either one depends on how you interprete it. But please blame no one when someone rob your house because a minute ago you just told the world that your house is not occupied in a particular date and time.

Sharing is good, and for your information, I do post, a lot too, but not without filtered, and I don't want to cause wall polution with all those unhealthy information. Of course, it depends on you to decide what the unhealthy is. I blog too, I do simply for the sake of it, this is my own way of expressing myself and sharing, must I make a report to you? No one can force you to do something if you really don't want to, so don't read any of the blog out here when you don't know how to appreciate it or you think you would get irritated by it. Applying your words here, ''don't expect me to follow every single facebook post of you '', you are not expected to go with my flow either. It's true that a blogger expects reader, unfortunately the non-sincere one is not to be included.

What I learn is that don't judge when you don't know, especially with your you-think-you-are-smart-and-know-it-all kind of tone. If you want me to respect you, respect first. I don't know you like how you never know me. There is no right or wrong. We just don't get it.


P/s: Intelligence people ignore, and I guess I am never intelligent.



*youtube: funning peach phobia

No comments: