Sunday, November 15, 2009

After 2 months' post

''......

Frens: You slept very late again ah?

Me: No...y?

Frens: Coz u look so sleepy...hahahhaz

Me: Is it? Who got mirror, can borrow me?...hav to 'edit' a bit before meeting the rest (but actually v are in the class n almost everyone is there)

Frens: Still same...actually......u look sleepy everyday...(everybody laugh uncontrolable)

Me: *sigh...

......''

I am not sleepy anyway and I do get enough sleep most of the time...juz hav 'a bit' problem with my look, i mean ' a bit'...


That was part of my daily conversation with my coursemates. The 1st question would be the famous one, properly will be asking once for two days. And yea, it illustrates my life here, for those who wanna know, hehe...

Now I know how uni life be, there are really endless activities(either school's or personal's) and assignmentsSSSs. Spending the whole day to do readings and researchs for a brand new topic(for those who never touch
law before) and 'unapproachable' assignment, it seem like normal for having restless or even sleepless nightsss over here.

A friend of mine who ever said that: ''Lots of the people surrounding us putting so much endeavors in chasing their dreams and so-called brightness future. One of the ways is working without rest or get only few hours rest per day. They believed that sacrifing their sleeping time to do work would be paid off one day and they pratice it regularly. It is true that in the future they may earn a fortune, get whatever they want, achieve their dream or whatsoever. But what if they get to face health problems like cancers or something else bcos of not getting enough rest or sleep? Do you think it worth? Let says, our life is represented by '0' as we are born with nothing, then if life achievement is '1' and another '1' is for health. In reality, working hard without sacrificing and get great achievement is almost to say impossible; while working hard + sacrificing will get the greatest outcome in most of the time.If, 1 (achievement)+ (-1) (health problems) = 0. That's means we are still getting nothing in life. So, why people still keep doing this kind of st*pid job, they knew it but they did it ?!!''

Wao...I remembered that 3 of us were disscussing this issue in the bus, some said it worth, some said otherwise. It is arguably. I would never forget the time that we 'shared' until gonna get into fighting, I mean oral fight and finally came to a conclusion that this is not really a matter of worthiness but life enjoyment. Life is about chasing dreams, it does not really matter about the outcome but the process (but a positive outcome would definitely be more than welcome), as long as you do what you want without creating inconvenience to the rest and you are comfortable and happy with it, then,that's enough, you does live the life. Don't you think so ??

Personally, I have a bit regret for believing that''sacrificing for a dream'' is worth but never praticing it before, because I supposed to complete more tasks in that time and it might bring me closer to my destiny.

It may be quite tough to start doing something that you never try before, but I had gave it a try and it works. Initially, I was so despressed because of can't sleep and need to do revision and assignments alone at the midnight. Iwalked around my room, looking through the windows and spoke to no one, I was seeking ways to reboot myself and finally I found something...

It really boost me up when I found somebody over there were actually burning midnight oil too, we did not contact each other(because of busying with those homeworks and studys) but I was feeling so warm, it seem like somebody are accompaning you and you know what I will keep checking the list of online-ing people everytime I feel sleepy, it helps.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i do agree with your argument smthg about not to sacrifice much in chasing dreams...It is true..I means, when 1 day,u did experienced an incident which bring a big frighten to u, n nearly collapsing u, then u'll know wat is means by appreciate..Although future is impotant for us now, but, without the surrounding happenings of us, our futre would not reach!!Therefore, i'm on the view that, do enjoy the life of studying now, as what we ought to, n also enjoy the every moment that u have now..If u still trying to sacrificing smthg, or may be acting in the selfish way, try to ask urself, are u afford to pay for the repercussion or smthg that u've lost n cun get it bek anyway????

Chai HonG said...

thank you for reading and commenting ^^

Initially, I thought to choose sacrificing and when I get the desire outcome I would able to recover what I had lost during the process; but now, when it comes to something that cannot get back anyway, Im on the stand that it is worthless to sacrifice that lots.
Between, it is still depends on individual's decision about what they want in the end.

Not forget to mention that I am totally agree with u that we should enjoy every moment that we have now and do what we supposed to do.

It's better if I can know u XD