Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday night

This afternoon's Contract Law class had been cancelled in a sudden(because Mr. Ng having E/L), Ah Sun, Elaine, Wei Ying, Wai Yee, Raimi, Cai Chin & I were then went for a movie at Tropicana City Mall.

Well, we were watching the current HOTtest movie-2012.

During advertising time, Wei Ying said that lots of those who watched it were so touching until cry, I was in doubt at that moment, but you know what I was the minority who dropped the tears during the show, actually only 2 of us were that sentimental, haha...

Personally, I was so touching not just because of the conversations between each pair of the family members, but also I feel like we are nothing, I mean WE, human being are really NOTHING. When the earthquake are happening, for instance, we all are just like the ants, too tiny and insignificant, which then disappear without any notice.

In fact, all of the happenings in the movie are predictable, expectable and it is just a matter of time, just we never really take it seriously before it happens. Most of us are just like: Well, it haven't happened then need not care about it. We prefer waiting until the irreversible tradegy had occured then only we regret. Even if we regret, it also just for a really short period then we will forget about it and repeating the same errors. So, what I should actually do is that cherish on whatever I possessing now, avoid doing things that upsetting the rest and never take it too seriously when any undesirable or unhappy things happen to me, they happen for a reason yet just somehow insignifant overall, it worth not to angry about it.

No comments: