Monday, March 7, 2011

Congratulation buddy!

One of my besties here told me that he is now in a relationship with someone he has known for almost 2 years*.
I hope he wouldn't mind me sharing his story briefly here, sorry guy ! ;P
*Time is not an issue here though, but timing does!

Like I said, they knew each other 2 years to come.
The first year they studied in a same course and class, without any communication, imaginable right.
For the second year, they studying in a another college but different courses, and months ago they staying under the same roof, after an interval of properly 8 months.
Things happened during that period, where each of them had had their own love story to tell.
Until the closer months to come, they falling in love with each other. And here they are couple.

Their story indicates that time comes when it needed to be.
Also, the one suits you the most is always the one beside us without us realizing it.

This is an advantage as we already know each other well. But, not good in the sense that we know each other too well.


I am kinda impressed with the way he try to let us know about it. What he planned to do was that "let's go for a meal and I am going to tell u all...", according to his impliedly delivered message.
Come out, he named both of them and I made a correct shoot.
My first response was shocked and couldn't manage to think properly. I am a primary victim of the aftermath incident and entitled to claim for psychiatric injury...haha

See, anything is possible !!

Honestly speaking, I am so glad that he is sharing the good news with us, intimate friends as he named. I am so proud to have him as one of my best friends. He deserves the purest love on earth.


May all of my friends be showered with joy and love always~

Today is a wonderful day, and so will it be the days to come.







p/s : Staying under the same roof (for whatever reason) is a good strategy to gain a lover...=D

1 comment:

战神 said...

wah...so surprise to see this article..thank you thank you..haha