Monday, November 22, 2010

Pieces of iT~

Hai blog,

I skipped two classes deliberately this morning simply because I didn't prepare for the Tort's time-test which supposed to be carried on during the first class of today.

Yea,''supposed''...because I just got to know that Ms. Gan was lecturing without even mentioning a word of the test! Means, I missed a lecture=(

Of course I'm feeling guilty for skipping classes but laziness 'conquered' me, which shouldn't be fun, at all!
*''Laziness kills'' in practice!!*


To shift my attention from that, I have chosen something 'meaningful' to do, you are right, that's to blog.

Few pictures have been selected, edited and uploaded from my messy folders to share with you.

Those are some of my best friends here in college, who perfecting the ordinary life of mine......

2 comments:

sN@iL0810 said...

was following ur post, just couldnt help to notice that your english is good! fianlly tell u this hehe
Keep posting!

Chai HonG said...

m learning in progress..
Still, an encouragement for me, Snail, TQ!