Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Internet related issues

Even though I have never online for 38 hours weekly, but I have found myself to be Internet addicted. The days before yesterday for about three weeks were the most 'suffering' period since I own the Internet service. For your information, there are some stupid people here who keep stolen our phone cable once per two months averagely. These irresponsible person just know to steal and sell the copper cable for incoming. Oh God, when will they being 'shock' by the charges in the cable and die, should give them some punishment right.

Without the available of the Internet service, I found myself to be 'disconnected' with the outside world. I can't contact with many of my friends especially those cyberspace friends, and I was also unable to surf links for any useful informations. In short words, my life was meaningless on that period. This seem too over but I believed that that feeling is common enough for those addicted to the Internet like me.

Lastly, there are some words for those extremely irresponsible thieves : ''Please la, don't keep stealing the cable and the users' rights again and again, we got paid one you know?! There are so many occupations around us, why do you want to choose to become a thief? Braving enough? Easing enough? Or,challenging enough?''

And, for those TMnet responsible authorities : ''You serve as a service department here should provide a better service for the users. So, please la, please find a more suitable and efficient way to solve the problem once it had happened, three weeks is not long enough but also not a short period for us who have paid for no services. Money is an important issue, but you should also know that there are so many prominent and official tasks can do through your services, once it is not available, then there is an uncountable loss for definitely the users(ourselves), you(because some of the users may choose to terminate the services,then you get no payment) and our country as well (as certain unavailable services can lead to lower productivity)@#$%......''

No comments: