Thursday, April 7, 2011

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Pacing up and down within the same vicinity for an indefinable period of time
Like rowing a boat against the water
If I don't advance
I will lag back.☁


 You are right
how could we get to see rainbow☀ without a little rain☂ huh *wink*


 Praying hard to get through this hurdle of life
Regardless of whatever front there waiting.


 ''Ask from God, action and you will get it!''
This is what one of our lectures told us, it's not a matter of obtainable-or-not,
 but dare you ask for it in the first place? Think thoroughly!
It's her attitude of life that makes me love her badly.



 Also, it's time to get out of the shallow well frog!

 ''...I'm open but I wish I were closed
I didn't want to know what some people know
I am a well dried up
I am a well dried up...''
 might no longer be workable......



  Do you willing to work harder like there is no tomorrow ?

 
 ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶


No comments: