Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mooncake Festival '08 (二)

This is actually a special edition for our fellow friend--->>Old man / Old T / OPS (Obesity,Pregnancy,Sexiest) man......In fact, there have endless 'name' for Ah Tian, but since I have no idea now, so I promise to add in next time yea.!



Tian, I swear I don't tell the world anything about you, really, I don't tell anything......I just, I just wrote them out...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

p/s: Tian, even though most of us always have some jokes on you, but faithfully, this is just a fact to show that how important you are to us until we got no reason for not ''noticing'' you all the time. And also, you should know that you will be our best friend forever.  

Quite touch right,Tian.....aiya, I knew it ^o^  yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 comments:

galaxy0412 said...

touched?
yea i am touched until my skin is gone....
walao eh... y make a post of me oh...
n putting those namesssssss inside it... =_="
haiz...
n y the third pic seen dark in one side de? look scary eh...

n, u have pendrive ma?
i wan these pic eh...

Chai HonG said...

y I make this post for you??

Firstly,people will know more about you after having this post.This is actually help in widening your social networking what.

Secondly,this post served as a remembrance for me.Once I went through it,I would recall back of our wonderful Form 6's life,you know what I'm meaning of...

The third pic? Oh,That one is artistic ma.

Last but seriously, do you want me o delete this post?

Chai HonG said...

...add one, gan na sai